Tuesday, May 1, 2012
More November Photos from the U.P. of Michigan!
Winter came upon us here in the U.P.
by November 2011....
We still got snow here in the U.P. this April...
we never plant our gardens until after June 1st for fear of frost.
It is gorgeous here, but you have to be flexible about snow and cold. LOL
I love the unpredictability of the weather and the unexpected beauty I wake up to some mornings...
I need to start keeping my camera beside my bed with a set of clothes like a fireman to hop into so I don't waste any time getting out there to snap photos....
Now, I just need that slider pole that the firemen have........................
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- Spring break up in the U.P.!!
- Beautiful Spring Here, but the Pictures are from M...
- We have a WINNER for April 2012's FREE PHOTO CONTE...
- Winter Trucks, Farms, Rivers, Ice and Ducks!
- Birds and Winter Scenes Continue!
- Muskrat Love and Snow and Ice....
- More Lake Superior and River Photos from this Wint...
- Beautiful Ice on Lake Superior Shores!
- Chill in the air!
- Here they Are!: April's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entries...
- More November Photos from the U.P. of Michigan!
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)