Thursday, October 13, 2011
A Late Summer Garden: Part FIVE
Yes, my series continues today
of the lovely flowers and sights of
Carp River Gardens....
I am still out in the wilds of the U.P. gathering autumn pictures for you .
(They are coming, I PROMISE!!)
Full shot of the Crazy Daisies!:
See why I love strolling about these gardens and taking photos?:
Just love to sit on these benches and drink it all in:
Little hidden treasures every where in the garden:
Did I tell you there are little ponds of swimming fish everywhere too??:
I named the ones above....we are now BFF's.....
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Happy Halloween!!!! Your treat? : This and that ...
- Eagle Rock Lighthouse
- Ask not for whom the Autumn calls, it calls for YO...
- Mouth of the Huron River on Lake Superior!
- Point Abbaye in the Upper Peninsula (U.P.) of Mich...
- Autumn in the U.P.: Brockway Mountain !!
- We have a Winner!: Sept. 2011 Free Photo Contest: ...
- Goat's Beard? and Other Garden Flowers back in Sum...
- A Late Summer Garden: Part FIVE
- Foxglove and Crazy Daisies!!
- A Late Summer Garden: Part FOUR (oh, and a visitor...
- Revisiting a Late Summer Garden: Part THREE
- RE-REVISED: Here they Are: September 2011's FREE P...
- Revisiting a Late Summer Garden: Part TWO
- Fabulous Waves against the Presque Isle breakwater...
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)