LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bond Falls-Part THREE

Today,
I am continuing the Bond Falls in the winter series.

And, let's continue playing Black and White, too..shall we?




I loved this set of falls!:








This was the same set, in original color:




I'm messin' with you...
because HERE is
another
black and white shot:






And it's color twin:




Okay.

OKAY.

I'll stop that for a while.

Loved this shelf full of ice!:






And,
this old craggly tree.
(Is craggly a WORD?)
Oh,
who cares?:






Back to fun and games;

Here it is again in Black and White:
(I just couldn't help myself. The tree ASKED for me to do a black and white!
And, as everyone knows, you LISTEN to craggly trees, or ELSE!)








I loved that ice and snow-coated branch on the opposite bank of the river:







SEE????
See why I loved it?:
Nature at its finest!

Even though it is freezing outside in the winter,
going out in it
and seeing things like THIS
just warms my heart!

9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

even though it is 68 degrees here, while scrolling through your photos i started to shiver... ha ha. these are all gorgeous and i really like every single one of them, wish i could hear the sound of those falls, or be there taking the photos

Cher' Shots said...

Love it!! I love that falls, but we haven't been there in the winter yet. Must do that soon.
'hugs from afar'

Gail Wilson said...

A very fun post this morning. Some photos are even more intersting in black and white aren't they. Sometimes changing them to black and white does surprise me,,,and makes me smile at what you can really see.
Gail

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos...once again I think "jigsaw puzzles!"

Country Gal said...

Beautiful photos! We have lots of water falls near us just havent had the time to go and photograph them but we will soon ! Here is a website of all the falls in our area.
http://htmlhelp.com/~liam/Ontario/HiltonFalls/
Have a great day !

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great pictures, Joan... As much as I love the B&W ones, the color ones are fantastic...Thanks for so many great pictures from Bond Falls.
Hugs,
Betsy

Loree said...

There's no ohter word except beautiful!

Paz said...

great shots

J.J. in L.A. said...

Before I looked at these, I had already decided to put on a jacket. Now I'm putting on a heavier jacket.

Thanks for that! ; )

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: