Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Bond Falls: Part Six
I know this has been a rather long series
of one spot.
But these waterfalls are a series of many, many cascading falls
making them seem
like a new waterfall
every few feet.
throw in ice sculptures and snow tufts of beauty...
I just couldn't stop clicking the shutter.
First with a series of black and whites:
Doesn't this ice formation look like a crocodile?:
Crystal clear ice lace:
And snow/ice plates!:
Ruffles of ice!:
All that ACTION and rushing water,
right next to the fragile overhang of clear ice!:
A closeup of the alligator teeth
in black and white:
all of nature's good things...
fresh water, clean snow, crystal ice....!:
A perfect place to slide down
into the rushing water!:
I can wait...
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Winter on Lake Superior: Part ONE
- Cold Gorgeous Upper Peninsula Winters!
- A trip in the BOONIES....in the middle of winter.....
- Finally!! We have a WINNER for the January's FREE ...
- Winter storm and birds!
- Bond Falls: The Finale!
- Bond Falls: Part Six
- Bond Falls: Part FIVE
- Bond Falls-Part FOUR
- Bond Falls-Part THREE
- REPOSTED: Here They Are!! January's FREE PHOTO CON...
- All votes are IN!! Here is your 2010 Winning photo...
- Bond Falls-Part TWO
- Bond Falls!-Part ONE
- Hoarfrost: Part THREE
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)