Monday, February 14, 2011
Bond Falls: Part FIVE
Bond Falls in the Winter
photos in the series....
Love the center ice!:
And this one in Black and White:
One part of the river had all this collected frozen FOAM!
It was fantastic!:
The frosted bottom of the falls!:
We couldn't climb down there to get the view looking UP the falls
as it was a huge ice cliff with no way to do it unless you were an ice cliff climber!
Look at this lacy ice overhang!:
get out there.....
Mother Nature has great things to show you this winter!!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Winter on Lake Superior: Part ONE
- Cold Gorgeous Upper Peninsula Winters!
- A trip in the BOONIES....in the middle of winter.....
- Finally!! We have a WINNER for the January's FREE ...
- Winter storm and birds!
- Bond Falls: The Finale!
- Bond Falls: Part Six
- Bond Falls: Part FIVE
- Bond Falls-Part FOUR
- Bond Falls-Part THREE
- REPOSTED: Here They Are!! January's FREE PHOTO CON...
- All votes are IN!! Here is your 2010 Winning photo...
- Bond Falls-Part TWO
- Bond Falls!-Part ONE
- Hoarfrost: Part THREE
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)