Saturday, May 2, 2009
MSU Spring Botanical Garden Tour, Part 1
When I was downstate last week, I visited the Michigan State University Botanical gardens to see what was blooming this early in the spring. Here are some photos of the blooms that were so beautiful. I will post the 2nd set in the next few days. Enjoy!!!!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 6
- I Just Feel Like Humming.................
- Dumb Laws: Arizona
- More Spring Flowers (I Can't Help Myself!)...
- A SKIN-NY Opportunity!
- Nests everywhere!
- Sold !!!
- The Gardens!:
- More Evidence of Wonderful Spring!
- What a difference a few days makes!
- Mother's Day Adventure
- Be Careful What you Zap
- Signs of Life! (Even though it SNOWED yesterday!)
- Be Careful Not to Hurt Yourself
- Birds, Birds Everywhere!!
- Sunset and the Moon
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 5
- A Day of Adventure: Part 3
- Even Barbie is Getting Old!!
- A Day of Adventure: Part 2
- A Day of Adventure: Part One
- More Local Police News to Report...!!!
- Please Don't Hate Me...
- Maybe we ARE the Bird Hospital?
- MSU Spring Botanical Garden: Part 2
- MSU Spring Botanical Garden Tour, Part 1
- More Dumb State Laws!!
- ▼ May (27)