Thursday, February 9, 2012
I am NOT going to Talk today....Well, at least not too much.
Because I talk a lot in showing my photography to you,
today I decided NOT to.
Just sit back and enjoy more Lake Michigamme, autumn ponds and squirrel feasts in the autunn photos
without any more chit chat from me today.
Except to say: I am not going to mention my love of wood's roads photos...nope, not a WORD.
whew, that was a LONG time to hold my breath.
I am way too old for that.
I better not try that again any time soon.....
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- A Hint of What's to Come....
- PLEASE be patient....Houston, we have a problem!
- Rivers, Rocks and Roads
- Continuing Color...
- Happy Valentine's Day!!
- This and That from the Lake and Woods
- An autumn doe, ducks and what else? (wood's roads ...
- I am NOT going to Talk today....Well, at least not...
- Lake Michigamme and the U.P. in Autumn
- Autumn Captured in Photos, continued:
- REPOST: Here they Are! January 2012's Entries to ...
- Still Revisiting Autumn's Splendor
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)