Sunday, February 5, 2012
Autumn Captured in Photos, continued:
Yes, I STILL have autumn photos to share with all of you.
I have winter ones to share too.
But that's ok..
if YOU don't mind, I don't mind.
This little boathouse is down the lake from us in a little bay. I always have loved it:
This "cabin" is in a great spot....I've always wanted to sit on its front porch and look out at the view from there. I will have to pull my boat up to their dock and knock on their door and ask
them sometime...do you want to come with me?:
Our lake has lots of rocks and bluffs on it:
Looking into the colorful woods:
I am positively SMITTEN
with woods roads in the autumn...especially
if there is a misty foggy day:
Another "cabin" on an island on our lake.
A few years back, there were rumors that Madonna had purchased this one
for her Father as a vacation home.
I haven't seen her yet.
My husband keeps hoping....
There are several islands on our lake.
I think this one is my favorite:
Did I mention yet
that I am in LOVE
with autumn roads?:
If you are ever in the U.P. (Upper Peninsula)
look me up...we could go hunting for photography opportunities
out in the woods together...
or I could take you on a ride on our pontoon
to see our lake...
You just gotta bring your love of nature with you.........
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- A Hint of What's to Come....
- PLEASE be patient....Houston, we have a problem!
- Rivers, Rocks and Roads
- Continuing Color...
- Happy Valentine's Day!!
- This and That from the Lake and Woods
- An autumn doe, ducks and what else? (wood's roads ...
- I am NOT going to Talk today....Well, at least not...
- Lake Michigamme and the U.P. in Autumn
- Autumn Captured in Photos, continued:
- REPOST: Here they Are! January 2012's Entries to ...
- Still Revisiting Autumn's Splendor
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)