Friday, December 16, 2011
This and that from the Woods!
Still sharing some of my late summer
and early fall photos with you
our trips out into the U.P. woods!
A bee on a flower, getting the last nectar of summer!:
A mysterious path into the woods:
At the top of the edge of Canyon Falls in Baraga County:
Down river from the falls in the "canyon":
Looking down a crevice in the rocks at the
river far below as we took our hike:
A friend we saw!:
Another friend! I wonder where he is NOW that the rivers are all frozen over?
I loved this tree on the riverbank:
Last year, we hiked to this spot in the winter on snowshoes to get some winter river shots...
I will put it on the agenda
to do again this year
so I can post some pictures of there for you!!!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Ducks and Dusk and gorgeous colors!
- Lake Splendor!
- Let's talk Turkey!!!
- Merry Christmas from the U.P. !!!
- Lake, River and Falls!
- Beautiful Falls and a Buck!!
- Lilies, tree roots and water scenes....
- This and that from the Woods!
- We have a Winner!: Nov. 2011 FREE PHOTO CONTEST: T...
- King Lake Fishing trip!
- Hidden Waterfalls; Part Two!
- Hidden Waterfalls!
- This and that from the Late Summer Woods
- Here they are! =November's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entr...
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)