Sunday, December 25, 2011
Merry Christmas from the U.P. !!!
the Upper Peninsula of
I wish you peace, love and happiness
today and always....
Please enjoy some pictures today
that I took in our little town
of Michigamme Michigan.....showing you
some free winter sleigh rides
that were provided
Enjoy your day
and a huge thank you is being sent to
every single person and to all the Blogger friends
that visit my blog
and make my life that much more enriched.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Ducks and Dusk and gorgeous colors!
- Lake Splendor!
- Let's talk Turkey!!!
- Merry Christmas from the U.P. !!!
- Lake, River and Falls!
- Beautiful Falls and a Buck!!
- Lilies, tree roots and water scenes....
- This and that from the Woods!
- We have a Winner!: Nov. 2011 FREE PHOTO CONTEST: T...
- King Lake Fishing trip!
- Hidden Waterfalls; Part Two!
- Hidden Waterfalls!
- This and that from the Late Summer Woods
- Here they are! =November's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entr...
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)