I love that about trips...
Friday, June 18, 2010
More (and last) of the Florida Series Photos!
Although I could post about a hundred more
because they will all begin to look alike to you...
and I would never do that to the glorious
sunsets we saw....
I may sneak a few in a few posts in the future...
but for now,
I am going to end the latest Florida trip pictures series
with a variety of random photos
I took there.
I always watch the skies above the ocean, as the clouds can form and clear quickly.
On this day, it was a portrait of wisps:
On a really windy day,
we caught this "hotdogger" windsurfing.
I liked the effect when I cropped it to get him in closer and got the blurry background
of the city behind him:
At certain times of the day, the light just cooperates with a photographer
in a delightful way.
We went for a walk and found these white flowers on a bush, with the light just hitting them
in a glorious way:
A seagull Mama and her babies:
The tide coming in and splashing on the sea wall:
The seats are just waiting for you to arrive.....do you hear them calling you?:
Aaaargh!!...the pirate ship at St. John's Pass:
A moody sky over the sea....
We were at a beach bar, having a great time..and spotted this wheelchair...
we introduced ourselves to the man in the wheelchair and told him we loved his sense of humor
and asked if we could photograph what was written on the back of his chair...
he said it would be his pleasure and said "You're only taking ONE picture?" when I was done...
I love that about trips...
they are adventures.
You never know what kind of beauty you may see...
whether it be birds, the sunsets,
beautiful people with awesome humor!
(And, you can BET I will be there to get it all on camera!)
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- More Useless Tidbits!!
- More U.P. This and That
- More This and That.....
- More This and That from the U.P.
- This and that from the U.P.: Birds and Flowers!!
- More of the U.P. Spring!
- More (and last) of the Florida Series Photos!
- More Dumb State Laws: Kansas!
- More This and That from the U.P. --Spring Photos c...
- More Florida Sunsets, Etc.....!...
- This and That from the U.P. in Spring.....
- We have a MAY Photo Contest Winner!!!!
- More Local Police Reports!!!
- More Florida Photos!
- This and That: U.P. Spring pictures continue!
- Here They Are!...May's Photo Contest Entries!!!
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2009 (298)