I thought I lost some of my old ones when my computer crashed, but they found some on the computer's memory and saved them!
Although they look a little discolored, you can still read them.
So here is one for you today.
Look at the FIRST entry (and the second one) and then MY COMMENTS below the article!:
1. At least they were doggy fashioneestas. I mean, if you are going to be "at large" (by the way, how "at large" can a Polmerian BE?), you might as well be wearing your sweater from Paris, right?
2. At least those little snipping barkers will be WARM while they are running all over town...because there is nothing more pitiful than those tiny, skin and bones yippers shivering uncontrollably with their little bugging eyes, IS there?
3. If they know the location and they know they are two dogs wearing sweaters running about there, it won't be too hard to find them, now will it?
4. Why couldn't the person calling this into the police just put a Whopper burger in front of them and pick them up and put them in their back pocket and call the Humane Society? Good Lord, they couldn't have been bigger than a fistful!
5. When you first read it, did the image of these two sweater-wearing tiny dogs crack you up? At least make you smile? (Because I giggled immediately!)
1. Good Grief....cars swerving not to hit the children??? Let's HOPE SO!
2. Again, why didn't the person who called the police about this scene go outside immediately and get the kids out of harm's way instead of doing nothing but call the police???
3. What were they playing? Speed bump?
4. Where on earth were their parent(s)?
5. Maybe the scene was this:
Mom: You kids should go outside for a while instead of playing all day on those stupid video games!
Kids: Awwww, MOM..we don't want to!
Mom: I SAID, go and get your snowsuits and go OUTSIDE and PLAY!
Kids: There is nothing to do outside....what will we play?
Mom: I don't care WHAT you play, just go outside! Play in the traffic for all I care..just get your behinds out there.....
6. Moms should be careful what they say to their kids. Kids take things literally.......................
7. Also remember if you are a mom not to tell your kids to "go jump in the lake"..............because if you do, I just may be posting another police report about some kids cutting a hole in frozen Lake Superior and doing exactly what their mom TOLD them to do............................