Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Outside in the U.P. !!
Sometimes you can be in the middle of the woods,
and come across electric lines and a train!:
My thrill of the day: A Baltimore Oriole! Right in our back yard!:
Our little Chipping Sparrow with a Mohawk!:
I chased this little guy all over the woods because he had a beautiful light blue color when his wings were wide open...but only caught photos of him with closed wings!:
A HUGE mushroom on a tree the size of a platter!:
And, another mushroom on the tree next door, almost as big!:
If you can't think of what kind of photos to shoot,
Mother Nature will point them out to you.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Beatiful, and, Ummm...not so beautiful...all in th...
- Spring Into Summer...
- Spring's Wonderful Bounty
- More Garden Blooms...
- Blooms and one bird....
- Birds and Blooms! (Wait a minute...isn't that the ...
- More Outside U.P. Discoveries!
- Woodchuck!! (Or Groundhog?)...
- Outside in the U.P. !!
- Spring Trip to the U.P. Woods!--Part Two
- Spring Trip to the U.P. Woods!--Part One
- We have a winner for the May's FREE PHOTO CONTEST!...
- Spring Birds in the U.P.!!
- The Second Set of our Trip to Florida Pictures, (o...
- Here They Are!! May's entries for the FREE PHOTO C...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)