Friday, May 6, 2011
This and That from Florida
Today, I have a mix of random photos I took on our Feb./March trip to Florida.
Put your sunglasses and flip flops on and make a Marguerita and join me, won't you?
This guy joined us at our hotel on the causeway almost every morning:
Ever seen a one-eyed alligator before?
Well, now you have!:
They always look like they are smiling at you....
I know WHY....
They are sizing you up for a tasty lunch!:
If you notice enough, these guys are everywhere!:
Looking north at Madeira Beach at dusk:
A beautiful coot duck:
The bridge on the way to Brandenton:
A brown and white ibis:
The only cactus we saw in the wild there:
This Northern Girl was very happy to see flowers in February!:
Join me again for some more sunny Florida pictures soon!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Beach Wedding!...otherwise known as "Sometimes you...
- Birds, & Brush!
- Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah Georgia: Part FIV...
- Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah Georgia: Part FOU...
- Part Three: Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Geor...
- Part TWO: Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Georgi...
- We have a WINNER for April's FREE PHOTO CONTEST. T...
- Part ONE: Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Georgi...
- Oak Trees with Spanish Moss!
- Wormsloe Park in Savannah Georgia: Part THREE
- Wormsloe Park in Savannah Georgia: Part TWO
- Wormsloe Park in Savannah, Georgia Photos!!
- More This and That from Florida!
- This and That from Florida
- A visit to Lantana, Florida and the Atlantic Ocean...
- Here they Are! April 2011's FREE PHOTO CONTEST: Th...
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)