Sunday, November 7, 2010
More This and that from the Woods...
Before full blown autumn took place in the U.P.
I had taken some photos
that I haven't posted yet.
Before we get snow (which by the way, by the time this posts, I am sure we will get!)
I wanted to show you them today.
This was early morning on our Lake Michigamme
which my living room and dining room
This is the seeding flowers
Some morning dew drops:
Unknown berries (which I am sure are inedible!):
A traincar on an abandoned train track this autumn:
Tree mushrooms. These remind me of hanging bells!:
Waves splashing over Lake Superior beach rocks:
Driving straight into autumn:
I have more to come!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- Big Splashes!
- Deer, Roots and Woods!
- Sturgeon River Gorge and some ducks!
- Sunrise, Sunset...and a Deer and Barn! A kalideosc...
- Rainbows, Bees, Butterflies and Flowers
- Lake Superior Rocks!
- Autumn Ponds, Woods and a Turtle!
- Duck,duck, Goose and EAGLE!!
- Today I have a hodgepodge of photosthat I took as ...
- We have a Winner!!! October's FREE PHOTO CONTEST t...
- Autumn Beauty and Canada Jays!
- Coast Guard Station, Presque Isle and Marquette, ...
- More This and that from the Woods...
- YES!..another Bullwinkle!!
- A Glimpse of Nature's Color at it's Finest. Oh, an...
- Here They Are!! October's FREE PHOTO CONTEST Entr...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2009 (298)